This has quickly become my favorite smoothie bowl combination. I love topping mine with strawberries and chia seeds. You could put it in a glass instead of a bowl and drink it like a regular smoothie, if you so desired. This recipe was inspired by Rachel’s (Bakerita) smoothie bowl recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 unfrozen, ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or your plant milk of choice
- 1 packet of Stevie
- strawberries or other fruit
- chia seeds
- nut butter
- Add everything to a blender and blend until smooth. Stop and scrape the sides of the blender with a spatula if necessary.
- Poor into a bowl and top with your desired toppings.
Nutrition facts without any toppings