- Ran 42.41 miles
- Total activity miles: 66.61
- 17 mile long run with an average pace of 8:49 min/mil
- Speed workout: 1 mile WU, 4×1 mile at tempo, with .25 mile recovery, 1 mile CD = 7.18 miles total. I broke my old 10k PR (51:13) from a training run in 2014. New 10k PR is 51:02. Maybe I should race a 10k to see what I can do. 🙂 I’ve only raced one 10k and that was back in 2013 when I was still new to running.
- Ran 39.26 miles
- Total activity miles: 68.89
- 18 mile long run with an average pace of 9:04 min/mil. A few seconds slower than I would have liked, but I’m making progress on maintaining my pace in the last few miles of these really long runs.
- Speed workout: the plan did not call for anything other than running at MRP, which I’m already doing.
- Bonus: hiked 15 miles with 3,474 feet of elevation gain and 3,435 feet of elevation loss. Consider that my hill training. 😉
Less than 2 months until race day! Over halfway there-whew!